2 Irish Guys, Chris Greene and Peter Ganley, from Final Boss Media, cast their eyes on The X Factor. Discussing in detail what it takes to stand out from the crowd and some of the broader, more social and cultural implications it may have.
Solution To Your Stress!
- RT @p10podcast: Is trial by social media ever an acceptable form of justice to seek? Listen to episode 5 now: https://t.co/ITmRjoiLM9 https… 08:24:04 PM January 17, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Floridi: RT @p10podcast: New episode out now: Trial By Social Media https://t.co/zfj7nI0VID feat: @Floridi @Noeline_B @ubiquity75 https… 05:52:47 PM January 15, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @p10podcast: Episode 5 Trial By Social Media, out now on all your podcast platforms. And online here: https://t.co/ITmRjoiLM9 https://t.… 10:48:37 PM January 14, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @p10podcast: We sat down with Noeline Blackwell CEO of the @DublinRCC, to talk about the impact the #MeToo campaign had in Ireland and w… 01:58:16 PM December 20, 2017 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @p10podcast: Gift Ideas: 7 Of Our Top Book Picks For Xmas https://t.co/dk14S7F3cT Feat @davidmcw @TaraFlynn @owenfitzp #Books 11:10:00 AM December 12, 2017 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite