The client is a global player in the Republican market and is seeking to fill this position immediately due to internal staffing issues.
The ideal candidate will be Catholic, have Leaving Certificate Irish and a strong understanding of Irish history.
Applicants are advised that anyone seeking to defy orders and fulfil personal vendettas against criminal gangs, will be faced with strict disciplinary action.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing the Republican campaign.
- Should be familiar with latest social media platforms- ie Twitter, Facebook, YouTube.
- Responsible for liaising with other departments to ensure overall objectives met successfully.
- The candidate will be required to be a team player and be comfortable with following directions and instruction without hesitation.
- A distaste for the British empire is essential.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar republican role is a must.
- The candidate must have leaving certificate Irish.
- Required to stay focused and on task and work in a high pressure environment.
- Required to work flexible hours, sometimes on weekends.
- Experience in the import/export business is a plus.
- A proven track record in conflict resolution is key.
- International travel a requirement.
This position is a 9 month internship being offered via the JobBridge scheme.
To apply, send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com.