Limerick is to become Ireland’s first City of Culture in 2014. The overall vision of the program is to showcase Limerick’s vibrant artistic and cultural talents.
Since the program launched in 2014 (4 days ago), a number of high profile resignations have taken place, meaning there are a number of exciting opportunities to join an ever expanding incompetent leadership team.
The Limerick City of Culture is now actively seeking an inexperienced and overpaid CEO and if you think you fit the bill, send a text to Pat Cox’s personal mobile. (People without Pat Cox’s personal mobile number need not apply.)
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a proven track record of not being a team player.
- Must known Pat Cox, or another board member personally. Being related to them is a distinct advantage.
- Have at least 3-5 years experience in an unrelated role in an unrelated industry.
- Should be comfortable speaking in public and demonstrate experience with not understanding the thoughts and frustrations of your audience.
- Have terrible communication skills, both written and verbal and actively lead the teams plans for sidelining important projects for the City of Culture in 2014.
- Have previous experience in an overpaid political advisory capacity.
- Have terrible organisational skills and demsontrate a clear ability to not be able to book venues or secure dates.
If you feel you have what it takes to join this progessively bad leadership team, drop Pat Cox a line now.
Agencies and unemployed people with relevant skill, experience and expertise need not apply.
Image: Limerick City of Culture.